Not Your Typical English Camp
Have you ever found yourself saying, “I need to learn and practice my english.” Or, “I want to relax, be challenged and even grow spiritually during my holiday?” Look no more, our NEW 7 day introductory reBOOT full-immersion english camp is custom designed for you!
From theITW organizes this 7 day custom camping experience in the breathtaking Val d’Aosta so that you can learn and practice your english with native speakers, enjoy and relax in the outdoors, grow through experiential learning, experience the thrill of outdoor adventure, make new friendships, grow in serving one another and grow spiritually.
Your stay will include sleeping in a beautiful refuge dormitory style, participating in an exciting excursion each day, eating hearty italian meals and even learning new outdoor skills as well as how to respect creation. Our excursions are organized with attention to safety and include rafting, fishing, hiking, climbing, canyoning and/or other adventures.
Each day is structured so that you can spend time in reflection and meditation, enjoy the day’s excursion, learn about how the excursion connects to personal and spiritual growth and relationships with others, relax, laugh, sing and share stories at the day’s close. We guarantee this will be an unforgettable experience for all. Invite a friend and come ready for the adventure of a lifetime.
Rock Climbing and Via Ferrata
This experience is an extraordinary way to safely push individuals beyond their comfort zones. The ITW rock climbing and via ferrata adventures challenge individuals to face and overcome fears, build trust in themselves and others, and grow in self confidence. Rock climbing and via ferrata can expose the character of an individual and the dynamics of a quad, and it is often a stimulus for faith building, spiritual renewal, character formation, and community development.
ITW uses Rafting 4810 in Aosta for its whitewater trips. These raft trips journey through the majestic beauty of the Dora Baltea, promoting unity among participants. Rafting uniquely fosters teamwork and humility as each person has to rely on the guide’s skills and discernment. Like many others outdoor adventures, it helps individuals to grow in their relationship with Christ and in their relationships with each other.
This experience is an extraordinary way to safely push individuals beyond their comfort zones. The ITW canyoning excursion challenges individuals to face and overcome fears, build trust in themselves and others, and grow in self confidence. Canyoning can expose the character of an individual and the dynamics of a quad, and it is often a stimulus for faith building, spiritual renewal, character formation, and community development.
What to expect at reBOOT
- Expect to have an amazing and life transforming experience. For many participants this will be a once in a lifetime wilderness adventure experience.
- Expect to have fun, but also recognize that a ITW adventure is a challenge. You and your quad will be tested mentally and spiritually.
- Expect to be spiritually challenged. ITW is first and foremost a ministry, and we desire to test, inspire and encourage individuals in their spiritual life.
- Expect God to move in extraordinary ways to change the hearts of individuals.
- Expect to experience deep and significant community and relationship building. This is an exciting time for participants! You should anticipate vulnerability, transparency, honesty and maybe even some tears.
- Expect to be challenged as leaders and servants. ITW intentionally creates opportunities for individuals to serve one another.
- Expect that you will be involved and engaged. ITW staff will unpack activities each day to make mid-course corrections. Often as a quad or leader ITW staff will invite you in this process. To create an excellent adventure, be available. Don’t come with the expectation that this is just a vacation. It is also a ministry experience.
- Expect to team up with your ITW staff. At the end of the day, they are responsible. Legal and administrative policy dictates that the final decision in any matter belongs to the ITW guide. However, ITW guides will include you and rely on you for insight, wisdom and direction about the people in your quad.